Tuesday 5 November 2013

Having a crack

So i've seen so many great blogs out there, and finding what to write about shouldn't be a chore for me, so i've decided to follow suit and talk about what I know and enjoy. At this point in my life Warhammer fantasy and Warhammer 40,000 are pretty big, though the realms of online (and offline) gaming are an ever present pull in one direction or another. It does help some of those are Warhammer or similarly tactical games.

I'm sure as I start this is going to have the feel of someone new to writing blogs (unsurprisingly), so hopefully you can all have some patience if it reads poorly or has odd gaps or seemingly in-congruent points made.

Anyways I hope this becomes something to enjoy and look forward to for your Warhammer (or other category) fix every so often. Please see the links to some sites I enjoy visiting, some are blogs whilst others are simply fan projects worth reading. I'll add to them as time goes on.


No comments:

Post a Comment