Tuesday 5 November 2013

Armies of the Karak

Normally one of the first questions you ask someone who plays Warhammer Fantasy or 40k is what armies do they collect. Often times it can tell you some interesting aspects of a persons character. So what do I collect.

Well the temptation is to say everything, but it is a little less. Space wolves, Eldar, Dwarves, Warriors of Chaos (WoC), Chaos Space Marines (CSM), Vampire Counts, Orcs & Goblins, Skaven, Tau and Necrons at present.

The latter four armies especially are still very much in their beginnings, whilst the initial four are much more established armies. Getting around to painting everything is it's own separate task. I have some models desperately in need of touch ups since my youth, and others which i'm desperate to paint for the first time, but I tend to try and set my standard high (in terms of my own skills) so I find 1 unit can take a good few evenings of my time.

Hopefully as time goes on I will be posting up pictures of my armies, of certain units or models and talking about lists or just themes of armies. I'm also hoping to start working on a nice bunch of terrain some time soon, as i've got an ever expanding selection of scrap material I plan to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment